Thursday, October 18, 2007

Concert's this sat. Sure is fast. Not easy to coordinate the ppl also. Looking at the back stage ppl, i finally understand why ppl always say they admire the back stage hero. Their jobs r even tougher. I think the only that stress me is i play the violin den coordiante the ppl for next song follow by playing the cello den coordiante n coordinate. A bit rush for me. Anyway hope i will recover from my illness b4 sat.

Today de IS class was terrible. I chose to join a grp wif all girls. Then the other guys just sat there so in the end they form 2 grps among themselves den i'm like the only guy wif the girls. Dam awkward. Maybe i think too much but well, i just don wish to see ppl talking behind me cause i'm the only guy. Lol. But well, last sem de IS i grp wif guys so nw wif girls. Let see if my points for IS will be better this sem or nt.

No comments: